Check out our Equity in Entrepreneurship online resources on our Resource page.
Have a small business idea you want to develop into a sustainable future? Sign up below to start your personal journey to entrepreneurship today!
The Equity in Entrepreneurship Start Up Studio program, is a collaborative project of Grow to Greatness Ventures and AMRoC Fab Lab, in partnership with SBDC at Hillsborough County, and local area business leaders.
The goal of the project is to help bridge the race and gender equity gap in early stage entrepreneurship access in the Tampa Bay startup ecosystem .
Tuition is $500 with need-based scholarships, payment plans and opportunity for full tuition reimbursement upon completion of program and includes:
- 4 week/8 session SBDC at Hillsborough County Idea Camp (entrepreneurial mindset training)
- 12 week start-up studio program
- Over 40 hours of mentored instruction and business development support, capped by a
- 1 Million Cups presentation final project
- Opportunity for each participant to earn up to $1000 in tuition reimbursement & seed funding
- Bonus cash awards for three top-performing entrepreneurs
- Over $2000 in small business support services, resources and memberships for those completing the program
Registration for this program is ongoing, with our 2nd session starting in early 2021. Priority consideration given to Black and Hispanic applicants, ages 16+ from the University/Uptown Tampa area. Computers and wi-fi access are provided at AMRoC for participants who may lack access to either or both.
Our first cohort finished November 2020 with a 90% success rate and 10 new businesses launched or relaunched! Click here for program overview flyer.
With Gratitude to Our Program Partners and Mentors In Residence!
Francis Joseph, Chair, Caribbean American National Development Organization
Chair, CFO – Foundation for Community Driven Innovation