Grand Opening Membership Specials!
Introductory membership rates for those 18+ for AMRoC are $38/month for individuals ($200 prepaid through the end of 2019) and $60/month for a family of four, related and living in the same household ($340 prepaid through the end of 2019). Membership includes:
- Work space access during open hours
- 3D printer use with training
- Workshop access with training
- Access to hand tools and computers
- Training and consultation support
- 15% discount on fee-based classes, workshops and certification programs
- 10% discount on fabrication services
- Members only events
After completing the form, you’ll be contacted by AMRoC Fab Lab staff who will finish processing your membership application. All members agree to abide by the AMROC Fab Lab Code of Conduct and Participation Waiver, as well as the AMROC Fab Lab Handbook, which will be available for review soon.
Code of Conduct
- Behave in a mature and respectful way, that emphasizes the value of others and respects individuals and the community.
- Ensure the safety of all participants by following established protocols at all our events and programs.
- Refrain from any acts of bullying, harassment, profane or insulting language, or any form of actual, threatened or implied violence.
- Report any unsafe or threatening conduct to organizers or other relevant program supervisors.
Anyone in violation of our Code of Conduct may be asked to leave an event or program.If you have questions, please get in touch via our Contact page.