Workforce Education Resources
- 180 Skills – WIOA approved training for the workforce system
- Advanced Technical Education Resource Collection
- Apprenticeship Finder (Dept. of Labor)
- Lift learning Hub – This Online Learning Hub gives teachers and students access to lightweight metals and composite materials educational tools from industry and education experts around the country.
- National Center for Manufacturing Education
- National Tooling & Machining Association
- Open Education Resources (OER) Commons
- Skills Commons – FREE and OPEN digital library of Workforce Training Materials
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Student Resources
- STEM Transitions Manufacturing Career Clusters
- Urban Manufacturing Alliance
- Workforce GPS – sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
Sister Fab Labs and Makerspaces
- Clearwater’s Fabrication Lab at Saint Paul’s School
- Faulhaber Fab Lab at Suncoast Science Center – Sarasota
- Lawton Chiles Middle Academy F ab Lab – Polk County Schools
- SOCOM Fab Lab – MacDill Air Force Base
Makerspaces & Hackerspaces
-Follow Us - Get Inspired - Make the Future
AMRoC is a program of the Foundation for Community Drive Innovation (FCDI), a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions to AMRoC & FCDI are tax deductible as permitted by law.
All content on this site is copyrighted and may not be reused without the permission of FCDI.