Workforce Education Resources
- 180 Skills – WIOA approved training for the workforce system
- Advanced Technical Education Resource Collection
- Apprenticeship Finder (Dept. of Labor)
- Lift learning Hub – This Online Learning Hub gives teachers and students access to lightweight metals and composite materials educational tools from industry and education experts around the country.
- National Center for Manufacturing Education
- National Tooling & Machining Association
- Open Education Resources (OER) Commons
- Skills Commons – FREE and OPEN digital library of Workforce Training Materials
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) Student Resources
- STEM Transitions Manufacturing Career Clusters
- Urban Manufacturing Alliance
- Workforce GPS – sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
TampaTechnik‘s Tampa Machine shop can helps companies safely and effectively expedite production and neutralize costly manufacturing glitches and bottlenecks. TTC designs, engineers and manufactures machines and tools so you can trust the expertise of a single resource to guide you through production improvements from start to finish. Read our feature on Tampa Technik here.
Sister Fab Labs and Makerspaces
- Clearwater’s Fabrication Lab at Saint Paul’s School
- Faulhaber Fab Lab at Suncoast Science Center – Sarasota
- Lawton Chiles Middle Academy F ab Lab – Polk County Schools
- SOCOM Fab Lab – MacDill Air Force Base