AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2149 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall)
Quick Links for Upcoming Programs!
Awards and Recognition
2019 Children’s Board of Hillsborough County Social Enterprise Competition – 1st Place
2019 Creative Collaboration Community Impact Award – UACDC/Innovation Partnership
Use the Quick Registration buttons below to sign up for upcoming classes and programs. See our current COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy Here.
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, people of all ages can
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to a workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Access entrepreneurial support and networking resources.
Does your business or organization want to help create meaningful economic and educational empowerment in Uptown Tampa? Then join the Uptown Community Collaborative at AMRoC Fab Lab!