AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2149 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall) – Hours are 11am to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Help us Create Programs that Matter by taking our Survey Here
Quick Links to Learn More
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, people of all ages can
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to a workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Access entrepeneurial support and networking resources.
Help Support AMRoC Fab Lab
Donations help keep our public workshops and events affordable to those who have fewer resources & can most benefit from them.