AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2149 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall)
Hours are currently by appointment only through April 30th.
2019 Children’s Board of Hillsborough County Social Enterprise Competition – 1st Place
2019 Creative Collaboration Community Impact Award – UACDC/Innovation Partnership
Quick Links to Learn More
Check out our Update on COVID-19 & AMRoC.
AMRoC is currently open only by appointment or pre-arranged programming through April 30th, in compliance with Hillsborough County, FL Safer-at-Home orders.
Click HERE for a list of AMRoC Fab Lab Capabilities to assist with COVID-19 relief efforts in Tampa.
Click here to see a list of useful donations. Thank you!
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, people of all ages can
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to a workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Access entrepreneurial support and networking resources.
GIVE through BENEVITY!
Right now, BENEVITY is matching all donations to FCDI / AMRoC Fab Lab up to $300,000, doubling your contributions! Click the image above to make your donation today. Thank you!