AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2149 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall) – Hours are 11am to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Help us Create Programs that Matter by taking our Survey Here
Click to join our Meetup Group
Quick Links to Learn More
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, people of all ages can
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to a workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Access entrepeneurial support and networking resources.
Help Support AMRoC Fab Lab
Donations help keep our public workshops and events affordable to those who have fewer resources & can most benefit from them.