AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2149 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall)
Wearing is Caring – Wear Your Mask!!
2019 Children’s Board of Hillsborough County Social Enterprise Competition – 1st Place
2019 Creative Collaboration Community Impact Award – UACDC/Innovation Partnership
AMRoC is currently closed to the public with all programming online until further notice, to help do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Visit our Consolidated for COVID page for information and resources.
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, people of all ages can
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to a workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Access entrepreneurial support and networking resources.