AMRoC Fab Lab is located at 2154 University Square Mall in Tampa (West side of Mall)
Open Tuesday-Saturday 11am to 7pm
Read AMRoC Fab Lab’s COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy Here.
Ongoing Programs Registration
Does your business or organization want to help create meaningful economic and educational empowerment in Uptown Tampa? Then join the Uptown Community Collaborative at AMRoC Fab Lab!
The Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building capacity in the University Area community. AMRoC aims to inspire personal empowerment through creative self-expression and to bridge the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
AMRoC Fab Lab is a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Manufacturing) playground where people of all ages can:
- Explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career skill building opportunities
- Have access to workshop with wide variety of power and hand tools
- Learn about design, 3D printing and prototyping
- Enjoy robotics and other experiential science, tech and arts programs
- Get entrepreneurial support and networking resources.
Awards and Recognition
2019 Children’s Board of Hillsborough County Social Enterprise Competition – 1st Place
2019 Creative Collaboration Community Impact Award – UACDC/Innovation Partnership