AMROC Fab Lab is open 11:00 am -8:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday at University Square Mall (store #2149, west mall entrance) in Tampa. AMRoC is closed Sunday and Monday.
Help us Create Programs that Matter
Learn more about:
- AMRoC Fab Lab Mission & Goals
- Facility Rental
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Calendar of Events & Programs
Upcoming Programs and Classes
- Intro to Electronics – August 8 -6pm to 8pm – ages 13+ $10
- Intro to Robotics – Starts Aug. 13 , 4:30pm to 6pm – ages 7-14 – 6 sessions, $60
- Emerging Automotive Technology – Aug 17 1pm – Free
- Mobile Air Conditioning Certification (MAC 609) – Aug. 23 – 6:30pm to 8pm – $30 incl certification test
- First Fridays at the Fab Lab
The Tampa Bay Advanced Manufacturing & Robotics Center (AMRoC) Fab Lab, a social enterprise program of the nonprofit Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), is a public Fab Lab dedicated to building community capacity, empowering individuals through creative self-expression and bridging the manufacturing and industry talent gap through robust project-based engineering education and training.
At AMRoC, located in University Mall in Tampa, people of all ages will explore science, technology, engineering, manufacturing and related education and career training and certification opportunities, with access to tools like CNC machines, laser cutters, 3D printers, hand and power tools, and more. Youth in FIRST robotics teams and other STEM competition programs can design, build, practice and meet at AMRoC Fab Lab and local entrepreneurs can access rapid prototyping and micro-manufacturing.
Help Support AMRoC Fab Lab
AMRoC Fab Lab is a program of the Foundation for Community Driven Innovation (FCDI), a 501(c)3 non profit charity and we rely on generous donations from members, visitors, and supporters to keep our space and resources available to the public. Donations also make our many public workshops and events possible.