FRC, FTC & VEX teams and other youth robotics teams can reserve use of fields and machine shop on an hourly basis, or purchase monthly or annual field use passes for relevant use periods, scheduled in advance. FLL teams can reserve use of the FLL tables by the season. Rates are listed below.
Teams may also take advantage of our free Student Robotics Open Build every Wednesday afternoon starting at 3:30pm, with some limitations on workshop use, but open access to fields and classroom space.
Click image above or here to download Member & Guest Teams Policy Guide .
Visit our Meetup page to RSVP for the Wednesday Open Build, or email Terri @ FFCDI.org . All AMRoC Team Use Policies apply.
- $20 per hour
- $100 per day including use of field & shop
- $400 per month during build season including use field & shop
- $2400 per year , in season and summer use
- $15 per hour
- $50 per day including use of field & shop
- $250 per month including field & shop
- $1200 per year, in season and summer use
- $300 per year, in season and summer use
- Individual rates can be arranged for small scrimmages and multiteam practice or build events.
- Teams must schedule field and machine shop use in advance via the AMRoC Fab Lab website at AMRoCTampaBay.com .
- There must be at least 1 supervising adult per ten students on site at all times.
- Teams must adhere to the AMRoC Fab Lab Code of Conduct & Facilities Use policies found on the website, and which each registered team will be provided in digital form.
- Food can be brought in, but must be confined to the designated, marked Dining table. No open beverage containers are allowed anywhere in AMRoC Fab Lab. Food must be disposed of properly, in the cans marked “Food Waste Only”.
- Teams must clean up completely when finished, leaving AMRoC Fab Lab in the same or better condition than when they arrived.
- AMRoC Fab Lab staff and volunteers are not responsible for damage to team equipment or property. Teams must take full responsibility for all their equipment, and if any is stored on site, it must all be clearly labeled as team property, and be properly locked and secured.
- AMRoC Fab Lab is located in a public shopping mall and assumes no responsibility or authority for students outside of the Fab Lab. Teams should have an agreed upon policy for youth regarding use of the mall or the food court area.
Click Here to Schedule Time for Your Team at AMRoC
Schedule time at the AMRoC Fab Lab facility for your FIRST or VEX team. Use our Contact Form and let us know what you need. We’ll get back with you ASAP!